Telemedicine

 

I believe the best way to begin anything is through education. Now is a fantastic time to get into telemedicine, as we are using the technology now more than ever due to the emergence of COVID-19.

To assist in the growing need for healthcare providers working through telemedicine, I’ve compiled a list of helpful books to prepare you. For those wondering what my top recommendations are; I’d have to go with Beyond the Clinic for the experienced practice owner, and Understanding Telehealth for those just dipping their toes into it.

And for those that are trying to learn more on the subject from articles by me, check this one out on Barton Associates, and this one I wrote on how to get started with telehealth.

Telemedicine Books Quick List:

Fundamentals of Telemedicine and Telehealth



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Atomic Energy and Quantum Mechnanics

ChatGPT Prompt Samples